[fr] Journal. Retour en ligne.
Maybe I’ll get back in the groove of writing at the end of each day. For years, actually, I wrote journals (paper and pen when I was a teenager, then on the computer when I was older). Not these last years, though.
So, since my last message (blog post, actually — funny for me to find myself suddenly having a spurt of journal-like blogging) I checked my e-mail, blog comments, twitter, friendfeed, etc. E-mail contained a few sources of stress (ie, “bad news”) which I’m still not sure what to do about. I noticed that as I was going down to the see the movie (X-Files première!) I was preoccupied. My mind was back on the “worry, solve problems” track.
Back from the movie, I went online again, and chatted a bit with an old friend who happened to be online and want my advice.
Writing offline is different from writing online. Online, I’m in the network, I have access to everything. Offline, I’m alone. Just like when I was a teacher, every now and again I would go and prepare classes or grade tests in my empty classroom rather than the staff room. I like talking, and honestly, given the choice between just about anything and having a chat, I’ll have a chat. So, I guess it’s normal that every now and again I need to isolate myself to do certain things. Nothing bad about that.
Time to sleep now. And try to wake up in my “holiday” mood, even though I have a day of work ahead of me.
- Disconnection [en] (2015)
- Indian Stretchable Time [en] (2011)
- Blogging and Facebook [en] (2018)
- Secrets of my Online Presence Revealed! [en] (2009)
- Back Home [en] (2008)
- Blogging Like Cleaning the Flat [en] (2009)
- Losing Credit [en] (2012)
- Feeling Like a Born-Again Blogger [en] (2007)
- At Some Point I Started Caring About What I Wrote Here [en] (2017)
- Indian Stuff Properly Online [en] (2011)