[fr] Going Solo cherche un vendeur (sponsoring). Ça se passe en anglais, donc voyez directement les détails de l'annonce ci-dessous.
Wanted: sponsorship salesperson for Going Solo conference
Going Solo is looking for an enthusiastic salesperson to negotiate and finalise sponsorship deals. After a very successful first event in Lausanne, Switzerland, the conference is taking place again in Leeds, UK, on September 12th. There are plans to produce the event elsewhere in Europe and in the US.
Availability: as soon as possible
Remuneration: 20% commission on cash sponsorships
Profile: skilled in negotiating and closing sponsorship deals, knowledge of the tech/freelancing world a plus.
What we provide:
– leads (past sponsors and fresh contacts)
– sponsorship materials
What we expect:
– discuss and amend existing sponsorship offerings
– follow through to closure on provided leads
– other leads can also be explored freely.
If you’re interested or would like more information, get in touch with
Stephanie Booth ([email protected], @stephtara, or steph-booth on
- A Brief Update on Going Solo Leeds [en] (2008)
- Announcing Going Solo [en] (2007)
- LIFT08: My Going Solo Open Stage Speech [en] (2008)
- So, What's Going Solo About? [en] (2008)
- Marketers and Salespeople: Agents for Freelancers? [en] (2008)
- Thinking About The Next Going Far Events [en] (2008)
- Thoughts on Conference Endings [en] (2008)
- Advisors, Boards, Companies, Partners, Oh My! [en] (2007)
- Stephanie's October Conference Tour: Web 2.0 Expo Europe [en] (2008)
- Going Solo Leeds Registration Open [en] (2008)
4 thoughts on “Going Solo is Hiring! [en]”