[fr] Dernier jour pour s'inscrire au séminaire sur les stratégies d'adoption des nouveaux médias dans l'entreprise organisé par mon amie (et néanmoins experte de renommée internationale) Suw Charman-Anderson. C'est à Londres, ce vendredi.
My friend [Suw Charman-Anderson](http://strange.corante.com/) is organising a seminar this Friday in London on the
adoption of social tools in the enterprise: [Making Social Tools Ubiquitous](http://fruitful-socialtoolsadoption.eventbrite.com/). There are still some
places left. The sign-up deadline is tomorrow — act fast.
You’ll find a description of this seminar below. This is a chance to
learn about social tools in the enterprise directly from a world-class
expert who has practical experience introducing social tools in
various businesses. Want a peek? here are [notes I took from her talk
last year](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/04/fowa-enterprise-adoption-of-social-software-suw-charman/) at the Future of Web Apps conference.
> You may have heard that social tools – such as wikis, blogs, social bookmarking and social networking – can help you improve business communications, increase collaboration and nurture innovation. And with open source tools, you can pilot projects easily and cheaply. But what do you do if people won’t use them? And how do you grow from a pilot to company-wide use?
> Social media expert Suw Charman-Anderson will take a practical look at the adoption of social tools within your business. During the day you will create a scalable and practical social media adoption strategy and discuss your own specific issues with the group. By the end of the seminar you will have a clear set of next steps to take apply to your own collaborative tools project.
> **The setting**
> Fruitful Seminars take place in an intimate setting, with no more than 9 people attending, so you to get the very most out of the day. The are held at the luxurious One Alfred Place, and include tea & coffee, and lunch from the restaurant.
> **Who should come?**
>* CXO executives
* team leaders
* decision makers
* social media practitioners
* social media vendors
> Or anyone in situations similar to these:
> * You have already installed some social tools for internal communications and collaboration, but aren’t getting the take-up you had hoped for.
* You have successfully completed a pilot and want to roll-out to the rest of the company.
* You want to start using social tools and need a strategy for fostering adoption.
* You sell social software or services and want to understand how your clients can foster adoption of your tool.
For more information, check out these recent posts Suw wrote:
– [Fruitful Seminars: Making Social Tools Ubiquitous](http://strange.corante.com/archives/2008/05/29/fruitful_seminars_making_social_tools_ubiquitous.php)
– [Q: What does promoting an event have in common with the adoption of social tools in the enterprise?](http://strange.corante.com/archives/2008/06/17/q_what_does_promoting_an_event_have_in_common_with_the_adoption_of_social_tools_in_the_enterprise.php)
– [Why isn’t social software spreading like wildfire through business?](http://strange.corante.com/archives/2008/06/20/why_isnt_social_software_spreading_like_wildfire_through_business.php)
The second Fruitful Seminar, [held by Lloyd Davis](http://perfectpath.wordpress.com/2008/06/17/mastering-social-media/), will take place on July 16th: [Mastering Social Media](http://fruitful-masteringsocialmedia.eventbrite.com/).
Not for you? tell your friends about it. Not this time, but want to keep an eye on what Suw, Leisa and Lloyd are doing with Fruitful Seminars? [sign up for their newsletter](http://groups.google.com/group/fruitful-seminars/subscribe). Otherwise… time to [sign up](http://fruitful-socialtoolsadoption.eventbrite.com/)!
- FOWA: Enterprise Adoption of Social Software (Suw Charman) [en] (2007)
- My Notes of FoWA Autumn 2007 [en] (2007)
- Suw Charman at Google: Does Social Software Have Fangs? [en] (2007)
- Working on my Professional Site [en] (2007)
- Short Post-SHiFT Note [en] (2006)
- Adapting to Budget: "on peut tout faire avec tout" [en] (2008)
- What Do We Call Ourselves? [en] (2009)
- Short FOWA Complaint [en] (2007)
- BlogTalk 2010: Call for Papers, For You Too! [en] (2010)
- Social, Plural of Personal (or When Personal Scales) [en] (2012)