Very incomplete notes. What these guys are doing seems really exciting.
Quality and nature of work changing. Lots of people from our generation are discontent with the opportunities they find in organizations, career opportunities.
The Hedonistic Company. How do you integrate the new generation into companies?
- no office
- no employees
- no fixed costs
- no pitches
- no exclusivity
- no working hours
- no bullshit
steph-note: guys, we need to talk about Going Solo! Gah, computer crash… rebooting
- LIFT08: Zentrale Intelligenz Agentur (Holm Friebe & Philipp Albers) (2008)
- Invest in Social Media Training (2009)
- Lift09 Workshop: Where will you work tomorrow? (Pierre Belcari) (2009)
- Working Too Much or Not Enough? (2009)
- Lift11: Alexander Osterwalder, The new business models (2011)
- The Shadow IT Department (and Shadow HR) (2007)
- Control (2002)
- FOWA: The Edgeconomy (Umair Haque) (2007)
- Coworking: Fixed Desks or Hot-Desking? (2012)
- FOWA: Customer Service is the New Marketing (Lane Becker & Thor Muller) (2007)