Deuxième version de mon plugin pour insérer automatiquement une feuille de style impression dans n'importe quel thème WordPress. Il y a maintenant un panneau d'administration qui permet d'éditer le CSS directement depuis WordPress -- et le CSS en question a été enrichi.
First, Kjell Knudsen was kind enough to add to the very basic CSS file I provided with the plugin. It’s now a little richer and should support K2, for example. It’s still open to improvement, so don’t hesitate to link to your propositions in the comments! Maybe at some point I’ll be able to offer more than one stylesheet with the option to choose between them.
Option? Oh yes, option. Because, you see, Print CSS now has an option panel. I’m pretty happy, because it’s my first plugin with an options panel, and I’ve been thinking I should learn how to do that for some time now. The options panel doesn’t do much, however: it simply allows you to edit the print CSS file through the WordPress admin area (if the file permissions are right — chmod 777 or something).
I’d like to extend all my thanks to Yaosan Yeo, who wrote the MyCSS plugin. I heavily lifted the code for the admin panel from it, as it does essentially the same thing: allow the user to edit a CSS file. I’m really loving MyCSS by the way, even if there is a little capitalization glitch in it, because I’m always adding CSS to my themes and it’s a real pain to copy-paste it all over the place each time I switch themes (or from one blog to another).
Off you go now, check out Bunny’s Print CSS in the WordPress plugin repository!
- Print CSS Plugin (WordPress) Needs CSS Guru (2008)
- Four Lazy WordPress Plugin Desires (2010)
- Basic Bilingual 0.4 (2009)
- Requirements for a WordPress Installer Script (2004)
- Basic Bilingual Plugin (2005)
- WordPress wp-login.php Problem (2004)
- Two Plugin Updates: Basic Bilingual 0.32 and Language Linker 0.2 (2008)
- Requirements for a Multilingual WordPress Plugin (2006)
- Kit d’installation de WordPress en français (2005)
- Angst: My Categories are Still a Mess (2008)