[fr] Going Solo a maintenant son propre site!
Here we are! [Going Solo](http://going-solo.net) now has its own (very linkable, please — it’ll need some link-love) website. As with everything around here, it’s still in the making, but I’d rather show it to you now than wait until all is “purr-fect” (ahem) before lifting the veil.
I’ve cross-posted what I’ve written here about Going Solo to the new blog, so everything is over there.
Remember, a couple of months back, when I [announced I was starting a company](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/11/13/im-starting-a-company/)? Well, the company has a name now: [Going Far](http://going-far.com) (thanks to [Stowe](http://stoweboyd.com/message/) for coming up with the name).
I’ve copied over there the blog posts which have more to do with the whole “setting up a business” aspect of things than with Going Solo in particular.
So, now I have three spaces in which to write about all this “business” stuff. I hope I won’t get lost. Expect some cross-posting, and also maybe some confusion.
In any case, I’m really excited about having these two sites up. Keep an eye on them as they evolve over the next weeks!
- Websites and Blogs, Where Does One Start? [en] (2007)
- I'm Starting a Company [en] (2007)
- Announcing Going Solo [en] (2007)
- Thinking About The Next Going Far Events [en] (2008)
- Competition, Colleagues, or Partners? [en] (2007)
- Advisors, Boards, Companies, Partners, Oh My! [en] (2007)
- I Can’t Think of a Title [en] (2019)
- Cheese Sandwich Blog [en] (2005)
- A Theory About Freelancers in the Internet Industry [en] (2008)
- Busy! [en] (2008)