[fr] Mon installation WordPress semble refuser les pings depuis deux semaines environ. Aucune idée ce qui peut causer ça.
While I’m at it in the “technical annoyances instead of getting work done” department, with the [misbehaving plugin](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/12/18/nasty-problem-with-basic-bilingual-plugin/) and the [Sandbox trouble](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/12/18/wordpress-sandbox-theme-problems/), my WordPress installation has obviously become deaf to pings/trackbacks over the last two weeks.
I can send trackbacks fine, but not receive them. Even from my own blog. I don’t know where to start searching for the problem.
Oh, and I’ve lost the French excerpt to my post [Advisors, Boards, Companies, Partners, Oh My!](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/12/17/advisors-boards-companies-partners-oh-my/) so if you happen to have a cached copy, would you check it out for me, please?
Damn. This morning is not turning out the way I hoped.
**Update, 17:30:** the pings from my most recent post just came through! I’m only running Spam Karma 2 now, deactivated both Akismet and Bad Behavior. Hope to identify the culprit soon.
**Update, 17:53:** now, when I save a post, it sends one ping. If there is more than one pingable URL in the post, I need to save it multiple times. Got bug?
- Nasty Problem With Basic Bilingual Plugin [en] (2007)
- WordPress not Sending Pings Anymore [en] (2007)
- Simple Technorati Tags Plugin for WordPress [en] (2005)
- My Categories are a Mess [en] (2006)
- Trying the Disqus WordPress Plugin [en] (2008)
- Basic Bilingual 0.3 for Multilingual Blogging [en] (2007)
- Basic Bilingual 0.4 [en] (2009)
- Kit d'installation de WordPress en français [en] (2005)
- WordPress Finally Has Tags! [en] (2007)
- Basic Bilingual Plugin [en] (2005)