[fr] Mon installation WordPress semble refuser les pings depuis deux semaines environ. Aucune idée ce qui peut causer ça.
While I’m at it in the “technical annoyances instead of getting work done” department, with the [misbehaving plugin](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/12/18/nasty-problem-with-basic-bilingual-plugin/) and the [Sandbox trouble](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/12/18/wordpress-sandbox-theme-problems/), my WordPress installation has obviously become deaf to pings/trackbacks over the last two weeks.
I can send trackbacks fine, but not receive them. Even from my own blog. I don’t know where to start searching for the problem.
Oh, and I’ve lost the French excerpt to my post [Advisors, Boards, Companies, Partners, Oh My!](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/12/17/advisors-boards-companies-partners-oh-my/) so if you happen to have a cached copy, would you check it out for me, please?
Damn. This morning is not turning out the way I hoped.
**Update, 17:30:** the pings from my most recent post just came through! I’m only running Spam Karma 2 now, deactivated both Akismet and Bad Behavior. Hope to identify the culprit soon.
**Update, 17:53:** now, when I save a post, it sends one ping. If there is more than one pingable URL in the post, I need to save it multiple times. Got bug?
- Nasty Problem With Basic Bilingual Plugin [en] (2007)
- WordPress not Sending Pings Anymore [en] (2007)
- Simple Technorati Tags Plugin for WordPress [en] (2005)
- My Categories are a Mess [en] (2006)
- Basic Bilingual 0.3 for Multilingual Blogging [en] (2007)
- Trying the Disqus WordPress Plugin [en] (2008)
- Kit d'installation de WordPress en français [en] (2005)
- Basic Bilingual 0.4 [en] (2009)
- WordPress Finally Has Tags! [en] (2007)
- Basic Bilingual Plugin [en] (2005)
2 thoughts on “WordPress Deaf to Pings [en]”
Sorry for you. Had a look. Found no way to get these texts back (not in cache). Would they be part of the emails one can subscribe to under “keep me posted”? If so you might want to ask some subscriber.
Thanks for looking — and thanks to all the others who looked, too. Yes, the e-mails is a good idea! Hadn’t thought of it. Thanks.