[fr] Depuis quelques jours, je blogue à donf, comme on dit -- et j'ai l'impression de redécouvrir ce média. Oui, ça marche vraiment de mettre par écrit ses idées, ses doutes, ses problèmes stratégiques ou organisationnels. La communauté est une précieuse alliée. Continuez à laisser vos commentaires, je les apprécie beaucoup!
I feel like a born-again blogger.
Over the last days, I’ve been blogging like a madwoman about [Going Solo](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/12/14/announcing-going-solo/) (and other things), and I feel like I’m rediscovering blogging. All this stuff that I tell my clients about, I’m in it now:
– blog about the process, the ideas — you’ll get great feedback
– blog about your doubts or problems — your readers are smarter than you are
– blog about stuff you want to get out there — once it’s online, it’s ready to spread.
Funnily, I find myself faced with the same kind of doubts that my clients often express (though, I’m happy to say, they’re fading fast):
– can I really blog about this when it hasn’t been set in stone yet?
– what if people steal my ideas?
– should I mention this or that, or is it best kept under wraps for the moment?
– how much should I tell people?
– do I make a separate blog for my event/company, or keep it all on mine?
– how do I get my partners to blog?
So far, the responses I’ve got to my blogging and talking about my project (online, offline, in public, or in private) have been overwhelmingly supportive, positive, and constructive. It’s very encouraging. Keep it coming. Reaching out to the community really *does* work — I knew it, but now I’m experimenting it again.
Thanks to everybody.
- I'm Starting a Company [en] (2007)
- Dannie Jost — Blogging is not about blogging [en] (2007)
- Websites and Blogs, Where Does One Start? [en] (2007)
- Brainstorm/Discussion — The Future of Blogging Technology (Gabor Cselle) [en] (2007)
- Thinking About The Next Going Far Events [en] (2008)
- DailyMotion Problems [en] (2006)
- Why Events? [en] (2007)
- Blogging 4 Business: Panel on User-Generated Content [en] (2007)
- FOWA: The Future of Web Startups (Paul Graham) [en] (2007)
- Advisors, Boards, Companies, Partners, Oh My! [en] (2007)