Deux épisodes de notre podcast Fresh Lime Soda que vous avez peut-être ratés.
Whoops. Unless you’re directly subscribed to Fresh Lime Soda, the podcast (audio, video, depending on the circumstances) I co-host with my friend Suw Charman, you have probably missed episode 9, FoWA and Lace, as well as episode 8, What on Earth is Mornington Crescent.
Yup, they’re not fresh from yesterday either. Busy schedules for both Suw and I, but keep your fingers crossed, we have a recording date for the next episode set mid-January.
If you haven’t clicked on the links above, let me bring you the podcasts to your doorstep. First, episode 8, which is audio:
- video is easier and more entertaining
- what the heck is this Mornington Crescent thing? (the game on Twitter, blogged by Suw and Lloyd)
- delusions of privacy: private and public Twitter feeds; ORG-discuss mailing-list archives
- permanence of digital media (teenagers, adults, and nekkid pics!)
- “breaking down the walls between the silos of our lives”: Facebook as a business networking service?
- social network fatigue and contact groups (note, though, this feature has been announced for Facebook) since we discussed this; we need Structured Portable Social Networks
- centralizing e-mail in GMail and multiple inboxes (Suw might like Xobni)
- the psychology of e-mail: subtle differences between “inbox” and “archive” (and a sprinkle of GTD — check Merlin Mann’s Google Tech Talk about e-mail)
- what will I do tomorrow? Suw’s “campaign to get more done” and Steph’s nine to twelve
- keeping track of time whilst watching Sky News and answering e-mails
You may download the MP3 of Fresh Lime Soda, Episode 8 or listen to it using the player below. (15Mb, 44min)
Second, episode 9 (video!):
- FoWA recap
- surprise guest!
- back to FoWA recap: what we liked (Leisa Reichelt, Erika Hall, Thomas Vander Wal, Robin Christopherson, Tom Coates, Dick Costolo
- mislabelled talks? Suw’s, for example
- FoWA badges and the mysterious Doug Clinton (Steph’s forgotten match was Heather Champ)
- Etsy talk and lace thongs
- arts and crafts: who made my stuff? — and economics
- pottery and lace
- finding the right price for lace and consulting
- making Suw’s love of lace economically viable and Steph’s photo book project
- Lulu.com, Blurb, and wedding photographers
- Introducing Fresh Lime Soda with Episode 3 of the Suw+Steph Podcast (2007)
- Fresh Lime Soda Episode 5: Multitasking and Dragon (2007)
- Another Fresh Lime Soda? (2007)
- Videos, Videos! And Kittens! (2007)
- FOWA: What is the Future of Web Apps? (Ryan Carson, Om Malik, Michael Arrington) (2007)
- Video: BBC Interview (Teenagers, Facebook) (2007)
- FOWA: The Future of Presence (Felix Petersen & Jyri Engeström) (2007)
- LIFT08: Pierre Bellanger (Skyrock) (2008)
- Lijit Feedback (2007)
- My Notes of FoWA Autumn 2007 (2007)