[fr] Je présente une session sur le multilinguisme ici à Berlin, à l'occasion de Web2Open, mardi (demain!) à 10h10.
Just a reminder: I’ll be giving my talk [Waiting for the Babel Fish: Languages and Multilingualism](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/08/09/another-multilingual-talk-proposal-web-20-expo-berlin/) Tuesday (tomorrow as of writing) at [10:10 during Web2Open](http://web2open.twiki.net/twiki/bin/view/Main/PreChosenSessions) at the Web2.0Expo in Berlin.
I also put together (for the occasion, but I’d been wanting to do it for a long time) a page entirely devoted to [my work about languages and multilingualism on the internet](/focus/multilingual). This is the first page of the [Focus series](/focus/) which will showcase some of my work and the areas I’m currently active in.
For those of you who’ve been intrigued by [this twitter of mine](http://twitter.com/stephtara/statuses/387658512) I’m going to make you wait a little more — but if we bump into each other at Web2.0Expo, don’t be shy to ask me about it!
**Update:** here’s the slideshow! Slightly upgraded since the [last incarnation of this talk at Google](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/07/10/talk-languages-on-the-internet-at-google-tomorrow/):
Thanks to all those of you who came. I got lost on the way so arrived late — my apologies to any of you who might have been there on time and left before I arrived.
- Two Panel Submissions for SXSW Interactive (Language Issues) [en] (2007)
- Interviewed About Multilingualism by Andrea Vascellari [en] (2008)
- November 2007 Recap [en] (2007)
- Another Multilingual Talk Proposal (Web 2.0 Expo, Berlin) [en] (2007)
- Multilingual [en] (2007)
- Website Pro Day 3: Results! [en] (2008)
- Twitter: We Love Our Partial Conversations [en] (2007)
- Multilingual Proposals (Reboot, BlogCamp) [en] (2007)
- Most People Are Multilingual [en] (2007)
- Le Web 3: Recap [en] (2006)