[fr] Pour la plupart d'entre nous, les années de vie adulte surpasseront le nombre de celles de notre enfance. Pourtant, ce sont principalement nos années d'enfance qui nous rendent nous.
Many of us will spend a greater part of our lives being adults than children.
However, our childhood years are those which play the biggest part in making us who we are.
- Christmas [en] (2007)
- The little old lady had spent her evening [en] (2008)
- Nisha's Toor and Mung Daal [en] (2011)
- TEDx Geneva: Claude Marshall — Sports: Giving refugee youth their lost childhood [en] (2009)
- One a Week? [en] (2011)
- TEDx Geneva: François-Xavier Tanguy — A world full of Dreams: Phnom Penh-Paris on the Dream Road by motorbike [en] (2009)
- Flexible [en] (2000)
- Routine and Freedom [en] (2016)
- A Few Days in Pune, and Dress Material [en] (2011)
- Sans le savoir [en] (2005)