[fr] Qu'il fait bon être de retour chez soi!
- I know how the oven works and the temperatures on the dial mean something to me.
- The water in the shower is hot immediately, no need to wait.
- Bagha is there.
- Sleeping in my bed. With my nordic-style bedsheets. Mmmh.
- Frozen lasagna from Migros, tastes “just like it should”.
- Quiet. Calm. Silence. (Just a bit of thunder now and again.)
- Shopping on auto-pilot with no surprises. Price tags indicate how much I’ll pay, tax included.
- Spotlessly clean busses.
- Dreadful grumble winter-like grey grumble weather.
- Paying my bus fare with my CASH card. No need to convert bills into quarters.
- A fridge filled with familiar food.
- Did I mention the calm and silence?
It’s been a long time since I was away from home for so long.