[fr] Résumé des notes prises durant WordCamp.
Today was the first day of WordCamp 2007. Had a really nice day, met cool people (hi Daniel!), and live-blogged my hands off (almost literally: nasty RSI flare-up which made me skip two sessions of note-taking). Two sessions in the morning, two in the afternoon, a big two-session break, and then Matt Cutts. I also, of course, took a bunch of photos, which, as usually, received far more praise than I think they deserve. I’d like to take this occasion to remind everybody to please open up tagging to the community, and add tags to my photos as you stroll through them.
Here are the sessions I live-blogged.
- Dan Kuykendall, Podcasting and podPress
- John C. Dvorak and Om Malik: Blogs vs. Journalism
- Lorelle VanFossen, Kicking Ass Content Connections
- Jeremy Wright, Im in ur blogz grabbin’ ur kash! Blog Monetization
- Matt Cutts, Whitehat SEO Tips for Bloggers
So, what do you think, 😉 should I start marketing myself as a 2.0 conference live-blogger? (Laying aside the fact RSI does limit the number of sessions I can do in a row…)