[fr] Un nouvel épisode du podcast que je co-anime avec Suw Charman, Fresh Lime Soda. En anglais.
Finally, Suw and I have got [episode 5 of Fresh Lime Soda](http://freshlimesoda.net/2007/05/18/fresh-lime-soda-episode-5-dragon-multitasking/) ready for public consumption. We talk about a bunch of things, including (but not limited to): Dragon NaturallySpeaking, multitasking, writing and blogging, tinnitus, guilt, and shitty first drafts. As you’ll understand if you listen to it, everything is related. If you don’t want to [download the 12Mb MP3](http://climbtothestars.org/files/20070425-freshlimesoda-5.mp3), you can listen to it [on the Fresh Lime Soda site with the embedded player](http://freshlimesoda.net/2007/05/18/fresh-lime-soda-episode-5-dragon-multitasking/).
As I was in London, we shot another video episode (wayyy more informative than [the first, episode 4](http://freshlimesoda.net/2007/04/07/fresh-lime-soda-episode-4-goofing-about-on-video/)), which should be up… shortly. 🙂
- Introducing Fresh Lime Soda with Episode 3 of the Suw+Steph Podcast [en] (2007)
- Another Fresh Lime Soda? [en] (2007)
- Fresh Lime Soda Episodes 8 & 9 [en] (2007)
- Videos, Videos! And Kittens! [en] (2007)
- Video: BBC Interview (Teenagers, Facebook) [en] (2007)
- Success: Dragon NaturallySpeaking in Parallels [en] (2007)
- Writing: Desired Distraction [en] (2009)
- December 2007 Recap [en] (2008)
- Brainstorm/Discussion — The Future of Blogging Technology (Gabor Cselle) [en] (2007)
- "Have-to" Posts and "Want-to" Posts [en] (2009)