Three-Bedroom Flat to Sublet (Lausanne)

[fr] Un ami cherche à sous-louer son appartement meublé à Lausanne, dès mars 2007, jusqu'à une année (flexible). C'est un trois-pièces avec vue, à environ 10 minutes du centre en bus.

Si vous voulez des informations supplémentaires, contactez-moi et je vous donnerai les détails.

Update: flat has found a taker, not available anymore.

A friend of mine is looking for somebody to sublet his furnished flat to, starting March 2007, for upto a year (some flexibility there). It’s a very nice three-bedroom flat with a view, about 10 minutes by bus to the centre of Lausanne.

If you’d like any extra info, get in touch with me (e-mail, phone, twitter, IM… you choose) and I’ll give you the details.

Similar Posts:

This entry was posted in My corner of the world and tagged annonce, Announcements, appart, appartement, flat, furnished, lausanne, location, meublé, rent, sous-location, sublet, suisse romande, suisseromande, switzerland, vaud, Wanted. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Three-Bedroom Flat to Sublet (Lausanne)

1. Andy Smith says:

i love lausanne, i’d be interested in finding out the price range so that i can start convincing myself that it’s a good idea… :)

2. Stephanie says:

Unfortunately, doesn’t look like it’ll work out for Andy. Who else is interested?

3. Phil says:

Hi. I am looking for a appartement for sous-louer in Lausanne. Probably April until Okt or Dezember maybe longer.

For 5-6 month (april-oktober) I will have guests, one kid (6years) with her mother. Is that appartement convinient for this setup?

bye Phil.

4. Stephanie says:

Hey Phil — and others. I’m sorry, but the flat has found an inhabitant during the time it is available. Good luck on your hunting!

5. Phil says:

Hi.

bye
    Phil.

6. Stephanie says:

Actually, that didn’t work out. So latest news is that the flat is still available and urgently waiting to find a tenant!

7. Andrea says:

Dear Stephanie,

if buy any chance you hapen to know an other appartement for sublet, will you please let me know.

thanks, Andrea