On embauche chez coComment! Architecte en chef recherché.
I’ve dropped hints with a few people that there were exciting things to come within coComment. There is still much we cannot say, but here’s a fist tidbit (and not the least): we’re hiring.
We are looking for an individual with skills in product design, familiar with the blogging/commenting space from both a technical and user community perspective. Fluent in English and at least one other European language.
Your remit will be to work closely with the Marketing and Technology teams to formulate and lead the development of CoComment.
You will need to be flexbile, fast thinking, passionate about the blogging/commenting space and with the ability to take creative thought and turn it into deliverable product.
In return, CoComment offers a creative, supportive and fast-moving environment, the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and equity incentives.
Please email matt at cocomment dot com with covering letter and CV, detailing current and expected remuneration.
As a personal note, I’d like to add that there are chances I’ll be reporting to the Chief Architect. It’s of course not yet 100% certain as there are many unknowns, but here I am, probably posting the ad for my future boss’s position…
Crossposted on coComment blog.
- Some Tips on Commenting (2006)
- Growing the coCo-family (2006)
- I’m Working for coComment (2006)
- Brainstorm/Discussion — The Future of Blogging Technology (Gabor Cselle) (2007)
- Sampling the Blogosphere (2006)
- How Will CoComment Change Our Commenting Habits? (2006)
- Flock, extensions, and coComment (2006)
- CoComment and Drive-By Commenters (2006)
- Somesso – Julie Meyer: Value Creation through Social Media for Companies (2008)
- Haloscan Support (2006)