[Robert loves Google Reader.](http://scobleizer.wordpress.com/2006/10/11/i-love-google-reader/) Tempted me to try. I think I love it too.
I’ve been using [Bloglines](http://www.bloglines.com/) for quite some time now (still doesn’t make me a good blog reader). I find the interface for [Google Reader](http://www.google.com/reader/view/) clearer. It was easy to export my subscriptions as OPML from Bloglines to try Google Reader.
What really wins me over? How easy it is to [share the stuff I’ve liked with you](http://www.google.com/reader/shared/09081754150283874260). I’ve even added it to my sidebar. See? Maybe Bloglines does it (I’m sure it does) but it wasn’t obvious enough and I never got around to doing it. With Google Reader, I just click on the “share” button at the end of each post I want to add to my share page.
- Google Shared Stuff: First Impressions [en] (2007)
- Google Reader: I'm Officially Pissed Off [en] (2006)
- Netvibes Widget of my Shared Items [en] (2007)
- Google Reader Share Limitations [en] (2006)
- Granular Privacy Control (GPC) [en] (2007)
- Tracking Keywords: PubSub and Technorati [en] (2006)
- Geeky Frustrations [en] (2007)
- MindMeister: Google Docs-Style Mind Mapping [en] (2007)
- Lijit Feedback [en] (2007)
- Links in New Windows: Websites vs. Applications [en] (2011)