Robert loves Google Reader. Tempted me to try. I think I love it too.
I’ve been using Bloglines for quite some time now (still doesn’t make me a good blog reader). I find the interface for Google Reader clearer. It was easy to export my subscriptions as OPML from Bloglines to try Google Reader.
What really wins me over? How easy it is to share the stuff I’ve liked with you. I’ve even added it to my sidebar. See? Maybe Bloglines does it (I’m sure it does) but it wasn’t obvious enough and I never got around to doing it. With Google Reader, I just click on the “share” button at the end of each post I want to add to my share page.
- Google Shared Stuff: First Impressions (2007)
- Google Reader: I’m Officially Pissed Off (2006)
- Netvibes Widget of my Shared Items (2007)
- Google Reader Share Limitations (2006)
- Granular Privacy Control (GPC) (2007)
- Tracking Keywords: PubSub and Technorati (2006)
- Geeky Frustrations (2007)
- MindMeister: Google Docs-Style Mind Mapping (2007)
- Lijit Feedback (2007)
- Links in New Windows: Websites vs. Applications (2011)