Posting a comment on someone’s website is like walking into their dining room and pulling a chair up to the table. If it’s your dining room table it can be a bit of a shock when someone shows up.
Read the rest of Reg’s suggestions, and let us know what you think. Do you agree? Disagree? Do you have other tips for being a “good commenter” that you would like to share with us?
*[Initially posted on the coComment blog.](http://blog.cocomment.com/2006/10/10/some-tips-on-commenting/)*
- Job Offer: Chief Architect, coComment [en] (2006)
- Integration Page Updated [en] (2006)
- Growing the coCo-family [en] (2006)
- Forgot to Tag a Comment? [en] (2006)
- CoComment and Drive-By Commenters [en] (2006)
- How Will CoComment Change Our Commenting Habits? [en] (2006)
- Sampling the Blogosphere [en] (2006)
- Using coComment's Social Network [en] (2006)
- Flock, extensions, and coComment [en] (2006)
- Who Owns Your Comments? [en] (2006)