[fr] Quelques mots au sujet de la différence entre contenu audio et textuel, de ma tentative de m'organiser à la GTD, et mes aventures avec Apple.
Here’s [another pretty crappy audio post](http://climbtothestars.org/files/2006-08-02-stephanie-booth-podcast.mp3) [5min49]. I promise I’ll try to get better at this content-wise.
Today’s related links:
– [Podcasting and Beercasting Thoughts](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2005/03/23/podcasting-and-beercasting-thoughts/)
– [Suw](http://chocnvodka.blogware.com/) and [Kevin](http://talking-shop.org/)
– [photos of my GTD stuff](http://flickr.com/photos/bunny/tags/gtd)
– [The Apple Situation](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2006/07/26/dear-apple/)
Stuff I’ll blab about next time:
– RSI update (podcasting++)
– chronic vs. acute pain
– Odeo and related stuff (audio comments?)
– things that are on my to-do list (like upload tons of photos to Flickr)
– … (anything you’d like to hear me speak about?)
- Steph+Suw Podcast: First! [en] (2007)
- Films, TMS, et blabla nocturne [en] (2006)
- Podcasting and Beercasting Thoughts [en] (2005)
- Flickr: Open Up Tagging Your Photos to the Community, Please [en] (2007)
- Videos, Videos! And Kittens! [en] (2007)
- A Day at WordCamp 2007 [en] (2007)
- WordCamp 2007: Dan Kuykendall, Podcasting and podPress [en] (2007)
- Finally Getting Tumblr [en] (2007)
- Tag-Related Wishlist [en] (2007)
- WordPress Finally Has Tags! [en] (2007)
7 thoughts on “If You Missed Hearing My Voice… [en]”
Je préfère l’accent suisse à ta voix anglaise. Mais c’est tout personnel…
Could you please not embed the audio file inside the feed description? It’s not necessary as it’s available as an enclosure and on the post page and it’s not so nice to have the feed reader download 2 MB just to display a post that I have not decided yet if I am going to read it. Thanks.
You mean I shouldn’t provide the “player” bar? I’m still trying to figure out the best way to do this.
I kinda like the fact that we can hear your voice. It must be a little strange though to speak to a computer even if you’re used to it.
I think it’s fine to have the “player bar” on the web page, but not in the RSS/Atom feed. I supposed it can be achieved by having the post text in the excerpt field and the “player bar” in the full content.