[fr] J'ai un projet de répertoire de blogs suisses construit sur Technorati. Je cherche un développeur pour la partie PHP/MySQL/TechnoratiAPI et un designer/graphiste pour l'interface web. C'est un projet non lucratif mais qui peut rapporter visibilité et célébrité à ceux qui y prendront part!
You might have heard that [blog.ch is for sale](http://blog.ch/blog/archives/2006/03/04/blogch-zu-verkaufen/ “Announcement, in German.”). As we all could suspect, Matt unfortunately and understandably doesn’t have time for [SwissBlogs](http://swissblogs.com/ “The oldest Swiss blog directory.”) and handed it back to me a few weeks ago.
I have plans for SwissBlogs, which involve a complete make-over and using “what’s out there” as much as possible. I think it’s silly to spend energy re-inventing the wheel. I won’t go into details here, but my idea involves building on all the data already available through Technorati. [I mentioned this idea on the bloggerbosse list](http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bloggerbosse/message/117) but got the feeling everybody was just interested in building something from the ground up.
I have the ideas, but not the time (and my limited skills would make the necessary time long) to implement it. I’m looking for a developer who could do the PHP, MySQL and Technorati API stuff, and a designer to take care of the web part. The directory I have in mind would be a public service, and would be **strictly non-profit**. I want people who are in the directory to not worry about their data being sold or distributed as part of a list for marketing purposes.
If you’re interested in participating, and have **time and energy** to spend on the project, drop me a line or leave a comment. Credit will be given, of course, which means fame awaits you if everything goes as planned.
- SwissBlogs Needs Your Help [en] (2005)
- Get Listed in Technorati Blog Search [en] (2006)
- Handover Swissblogs [en] (2005)
- SwissBlogs Directory Open! [en] (2003)
- SpiroLattic Resurrection [en] (2006)
- The Good Idea That's Not Working [en] (2010)
- Tags and Categories are not the Same! [en] (2006)
- FOWA: How to Turn your App into a Business (Ted Rheingold) [en] (2007)
- I'm Working for coComment [en] (2006)
- Idea: Working as a Freelance Researcher [en] (2010)