[fr] Un bon repas, un peu de difficulté à suivre les conférences (problèmes d'audio dans la salle? mes mauvaises oreilles?)
Had a nice lunch with [Robert](http://scobleizer.wordpress.com/), [Anina](http://www.anina.net/), [Anne Dominique](http://annedominique.wordpress.com/) and [Ben](http://www.shamiro.ch/). Food was nice, conversation too, but God! am I tired. (And I don’t even have jetlag to blame.)
Cory’s talking about DRM and stuff. It’s interesting, but I’m starting to wonder if there isn’t a real audio quality issue in the room. My hearing is not quite as good as the average person’s, but it doesn’t usually make it difficult for me to follow talks like this. I know I also tend to have trouble “catching” the train of words to follow what somebody is saying. (Call it “keeping in tune” with what is being said, if you like.) So maybe I’m suffering from a conjunction of “could-be-better” audio quality and “could-be-better” ears and listening skills.
Is anybody else in the room having difficulty understanding the speakers?
I think there is weird stuff going on with the wifi too. Is it hopping? Jumping? Flickering? I’m hardly seeing anybody on Bonjour — they come and go — and uploading photos to Flickr is really slow. Are any naughty bloggers in the room using the wifi for P2P stuff?
(And just in case you’re thinking I [complain](http://giussani.typepad.com/loip/2006/02/lift06_opening_.html) too much, I’m having a really nice time here; I’m just looking forward to being able to re-listen to some talks through the and(http://www.freestudios.tv/?cdroite=tablo_lift06) made available.)
- Attention Span and Partial Attention [en] (2006)
- Back to Being a Low-Tech Audience [en] (2006)
- Short FOWA Complaint [en] (2007)
- First Impressions of LIFT'06 [en] (2006)
- Michael Hampton is My Hero of the Day [en] (2006)
- My LIFT08 Recap [en] (2008)
- Give Us Time to Digest Talks [en] (2006)
- Podcasting and Beercasting Thoughts [en] (2005)
- Le Web 3: Recap [en] (2006)
- Thanks! See You at LIFT08 [en] (2008)