[fr] Cinq questions musicales et on passe au suivant.
You need to thank Chris for this post
- How many music files are on your computer?
- iTunes tells me I have 3471 songs in my Library. There are maybe a dozen more lying around in various places.
- Last CD you bought?
- Bought, or received? Last addition to my collection is The Beauty of the Rain by Dar Williams. Last ones I bought (I bought two CDs at the same time) were From the Inside (Laura Pausini) and Le Meilleur de Bachelet.
- What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
- My playlist served me Sing, by Travis, as I got to work on replicating this meme.
- Five songs you often listen to or which mean a lot to you?
- This is the tough one, isn’t it? My “favourites” change regularly. I’ll pick five, even if, of course, they’ll never be representative of my music taste:
- Echoes and Shadows by Barclay James Harvest: I’ve loved this one since I was a kid.
- Waltz #2 (Xo) by Elliott Smith: Fil sent me the mp3 to listen to once, and I got hooked. I’ve listened to it hundreds of times (it used to be on my phone so I could listen to it in the car), and of course, I bought the CD.
- Diamond in the Dark by Chris de Burgh: I have lots of “favourite” Chris de Burgh songs, inevitably, but this is one I discovered recently and that I totally fell for. Specially the line
I need a little help… Someone put on a love song to bring her closer to me…
- Sweet Sir Galahad by Joan Baez: one of my all-time favourites, though there are many more she sings that I love.
- Someday I’ll be Saturday Night by Bon Jovi: I had the CD in my car in October-November, and I’d drive to school singing this song at the top of my lungs. I like singing it, because it goes pretty high up for me, but not so much that I can’t make it
- Who are you going to pass this on to and why?
- Three victims? Neuro, because I’m curious to see what he listens to apart from Pet Shop Boys, and I’m sure he needs a break from coding the next-generation WPPM; Mouche, because I don’t have the faintest idea what music she listens to, and a little meme every now and again can’t hurt; Martine, because I know she’s not averse to memes, and she is somebody who excites my curiosity. Get to work, you three — you’re tagged!