Right, I could use some help here, particularly from those of you who are more in touch with the wiki-world than I am at present.
SpiroLattic is a very inactive wiki. However, it does contain some useful pages which are regularly visited, and I’m sick of removing wiki spam from it (the wiki-spam actually succeeded in wiping the Home Page, as the older clean versions of it are not in the database anymore).
I need suggestions for a wiki engine (PHP/MySQL preferred) into which I will be able to import my existing PhpWiki 1.3 alpha something pages, and which is not too vulnerable to wiki spam. I’d like to be able to keep the existing layout, but I don’t think that’s really an issue with today’s wiki engines.
Thanks for your help and suggestions.
Edit 18.12.04: Lazyweb, I invoke thee!
- SpiroLattic Resurrection [en] (2006)
- MediaWiki [en] (2005)
- Trying the Disqus WordPress Plugin [en] (2008)
- The Four Lost Months Are Back! [en] (2009)
- Hoosgot: The Lazyweb is Back! [en] (2007)
- Progress in Restoring CTTS [en] (2009)
- Java and FreeMind on my MacBook [en] (2006)
- On Being Hacked [en] (2011)
- Disqus Plugin Aftermath: Removing Duplicate Comments [en] (2009)
- Converting MySQL Database Contents to UTF-8 [en] (2004)