I’m back in Bombay, my stomach is healed, and I have a little more than twenty-four hours left in India. My cellphone number in India is now dead (“You need at least 20Rs credit for roaming, Madam, so you need to recharge. Minimum recharge is 345Rs.”) and although I’d really love to hang around a bit longer, I’m missing my cat too much — so I decided to confirm my flight after all and go home.
You’ll see the rest of the photos, videos, and the backlog once I’m back in Switzerland.
It was lovely being here. I’ll be back. As soon as I can.
- Indian Stretchable Time [en] (2011)
- Back From India [en] (2012)
- I'm Home [en] (2011)
- Back Home [en] (2004)
- A Tourist in India [en] (2004)
- Of Grief and Travel [en] (2011)
- Mastercard Visa [en] (2017)
- Depending on my Hearing Aids [en] (2014)
- Flying Home Tomorrow With Easyjet. Or Not? [en] (2006)
- Here We Are Again [en] (2008)