In a week from now I’ll be on my plane to India. A bit apprehensive, as I was last time.
As always with unpredictable India, I have no idea how much I’ll be posting from there, and how often I’ll get to check my e-mail. It might be pretty often. It might be every couple of days. It might be once a week.
I’ll be staying over there for four weeks (Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, in particular), and finally meeting Anita, who courageously volunteered to come and pick me up at the airport.
- Enjoying Bangalore [en] (2013)
- Aventures in India — Scribbled Travel Notes [en] (2000)
- A Tourist in India [en] (2004)
- I'm Home [en] (2011)
- Boring Backlog [en] (2001)
- Off to India [en] (2012)
- Culture Shock and Virus [en] (2001)
- So, How Was the Trip? Tell Me About it! [en] (2000)
- Travel Plans [en] (2006)
- Bagha: One Year, Coming Up [en] (2011)