– Well, I don’t need this. Why should I bother? I can do without it very well.
– If you strip everything you don’t need out of your life, it ends up being pretty bare. What makes life worthwhile is precisely all these things you can do without: a warm bubble bath, gloves in winter, an umbrella when it is raining, food served on a pretty table…
- Cold [en] (2001)
- Can and Cannot Change [en] (2003)
- Weekly Planning After the Winter Break [en] (2010)
- Web [en] (2001)
- Snow [en] (2001)
- CSS [en] (2001)
- Sorting Through Grief [en] (2011)
- Off to India [en] (2012)
- Back Home [en] (2013)
- First Two Days in Kerala [en] (2004)
0 thoughts on “What a girl needs… [en]”
…If one values those highlights in life, yes. ::grin::
Hobbit philosophy ? (Just watched Return of the King)
Wasn’t it a good film! Oh, that’s not the subject today is it. Naughty me! By the way superfluousness makes life enjoyable for boys too.
Good point. I agree with you about the necessary unnecessary things in life.