Which brings the number of links on the left of this page to a frightening twenty, if you take into account the two external ones. It is way to much. So, dear reader, as I stare at this design (which dates back to the beginning of year 2001) and long for a change, I’ve decided to re-think the site architecture as well.
However, don’t expect immediate changes, as in the meantime, I’m also preparing a website for my judo school (and writing the CMS for it from scratch, and trying to do it properly, with pretty functions and all, so that it might be shared with others), polishing up Swissblogs, sending warm thanks and energy daily to Assistant Editor-in-Chief Sam who is doing the hard work to keep Pompage.net running (merci!), as well as trying to have a life offline. Yes, that was a long sentence.
Any suggestions welcome, of course.
- Pompage.net Rip-Off [en] (2005)
- Is This Too Much? [en] (2011)
- Stories to Listen to, Moderating Blog Comments, Teaching Blogging [en] (2015)
- Project With Technorati API [en] (2006)
- Sleep With Me Podcast [en] (2018)
- Of Grief and Travel [en] (2011)
- Slightly Funky CTTS [en] (2009)
- Cold [en] (2001)
- Bye Safran: FIP is a Bitch [en] (2012)
- Steph Booth: Not Running for Parliament! [en] (2009)