The SwissBlogs Directory is now officially open, with an interface in French, English or German. (If you can translate the Italian interface, let me know!)
More features and functionalities will be coming in the next weeks, but there’s no reason not to start filling the directory! If you’re in Switzerland, or swiss, please add your weblog — and tell your friends to add theirs, too.
Help spread the word by mentioning the directory on your weblog. 🙂 You can (but don’t have to) use the icon above (please save it on your server!) to indicate that your weblog is in the directory.
- Not All Switzerland Speaks German, Dammit! [en] (2007)
- Where Are the International Bloggers and Podcasters? [en] (2010)
- SwissBlogs Needs Your Help [en] (2005)
- Bilingual? [en] (2000)
- Project With Technorati API [en] (2006)
- Beta-testing SwissBlogs [en] (2003)
- About the Swiss Blog Awards (SBAW) [en] (2006)
- Advice for a Translating Tool [en] (2007)
- Language [en] (2001)
- Another Swiss Blog [en] (2003)