Right. So I’ve just come back from seeing X-Men 2, and I absolutely loved it. OK, I’ll admit to crappy cinematographic taste every now and again; but all these mutant stories must hit right on a soft spot of mine.
Has anybody else spent a fair amount of teenage years devouring Perry Rhodan books?
- Books [en] (2001)
- The Lord of the Rings [en] (2003)
- Working Too Much or Not Enough? [en] (2009)
- Pottermania [en] (2002)
- Grieving My Little Feline Family [en] (2021)
- India, Women, Men [en] (2013)
- Fear the Culture of Fear (danah boyd SXSW 2012) [en] (2013)
- How Your Struggles Can Shape Your Strengths [en] (2022)
- Shit, I'm Reading "Eat, Pray, Love" [en] (2011)
- A Conference Where I Hardly Knew Anybody! [en] (2012)