This is what weblogs can add to the world in terms of information: personal stories around events that make the news. David had met one of the astronauts who was on the space shuttle.
Some will call this “personal journalism”. I prefer to say that it is a testimony, and leave it at that. A small snippet of somebody’s subjective experience. Because some people blog, we get a chance to read such things, and the “news” becomes more human.
- Interview with Serbian Magazine [en] (2008)
- Blogs, journalisme et responsabilité [en] (2003)
- Personal Stories [en] (2001)
- Lift11: Claude Nicollier, The reality of space [en] (2011)
- Interview [en] (2005)
- Brain Space [en] (2009)
- TEDx Geneva: François-Xavier Tanguy — A world full of Dreams: Phnom Penh-Paris on the Dream Road by motorbike [en] (2009)
- Lift11: Marcel Kampman, Reinventing schools — project Dream School [en] (2011)
- Cheese Sandwich Blog [en] (2005)
- A Bunch of Links [en] (2012)