I was walking around in the park yesterday. I was alone, except for a few mothers taking their babies out. They all had prams.
And I wondered, “When did we stop carrying our children?”
- The Orange Plastic Bag [en] (2002)
- Dog [en] (2000)
- Breastfeeding [en] (2001)
- Words [en] (2001)
- Net-awareness [en] (2001)
- The First Time I Resented My Hearing Aids [en] (2014)
- A couple more days offline [en] (2008)
- The little old lady had spent her evening [en] (2008)
- Can't Keep Up With My Pune Photos! [en] (2011)
- Getting Less Welfare Because One is Homeless [en] (2003)
0 thoughts on “Prams [en]”
When they invented prams!
(do you have a two year old? Mine weighs the same as an adult German Shepherd Dog…)
‘tite anecdote suédoise: le congé de maternité y est d’un an.
Une des conséquences: les trams ont des espaces pour les landaus.