Interesting and readable article of Anil’s on the transformation of a weblog. I remember hearing a lot about LGF post-9/11, visiting the weblog, and not liking it. I also remember thinking “I can’t recall having this reaction the first times I visited it…” (pre-9/11, that was).
I guess we all undergo change. I’m probably not writing the same kind of things I wrote two years ago—or am I?
- India, Pakistan, and History [en] (2002)
- Mimi Is Making Me Dream [en] (2014)
- War [en] (2003)
- Truth [en] (2001)
- Why Do We Underestimate Hearing Loss? [en] (2014)
- Weblog Portal [en] (2002)
- Sleeplessness [en] (2002)
- How I “Get” People to Talk to me so I Can Understand Them [en] (2014)
- The Hearing Loss Spectrum, Between the Hearing World and Deaf Culture [en] (2015)
- Hearing Loss in Percentages and Decibels [en] (2015)