A wasp’s recipe for getting people out of bed on time.
- In through the open window, down to the room where the sleeping person lies…
- A couple of stings on the shoulder just before she awakes…
- Buzz noisily in her ears just after the alarm clock has rung…
- Soar out of the window to escape from the deadly cat!
If wasps continue zooming in and out of my neighbour’s shuttered window, I’m going to have to take legal action.
- The First Time I Resented My Hearing Aids [en] (2014)
- Mainstream [en] (2003)
- The Hearing Loss Spectrum, Between the Hearing World and Deaf Culture [en] (2015)
- Eyes And Ears: So Different? [en] (2014)
- Links in New Windows: Websites vs. Applications [en] (2011)
- Mozilla [en] (2001)
- Hello, Cats! [en] (2012)
- The Hotel by the Sparkling Sea [en] (2009)
- Depending on my Hearing Aids [en] (2014)
- I Never Lost My Hearing [en] (2015)