Radhika now lives in England. Like a fair number of young Indian women, she moved abroad shortly after her wedding.
Her weblog is beautifully written and captivating. Go and spend an hour digging in her past posts, you won’t regret it.
Moz users: if the page appears incomplete as it does to me, just click on the first link in the archives.
- Childhood Memories [en] (2000)
- BonniNet [en] (2002)
- Technorati Tagified [en] (2005)
- Shit, I'm Reading "Eat, Pray, Love" [en] (2011)
- Requirements for a perfect weblog tool [en] (2003)
- A Week After Ada Lovelace Day (ALD09) [en] (2009)
- Fantasy [en] (2005)
- Ada Lovelace Day and Backup Awareness Day: Today! [en] (2010)
- UK Trip Report [en] (2004)
- Chris de Burgh Concert in Lausanne [en] (2004)