Mailing lists public-evangelist and vkit are there to address some of the problems faced by developpers in the real world when trying to “sell” standards-compliance. Read the list presentations on their respective sites for more details about their purpose.
Dive into Mark gives you 30 days to make your weblog more accessible – with practical solutions and concrete examples of when and why accessibility matters. Convincing and well-presented.
- Standards in Business [en] (2002)
- Pro Without Tables [en] (2001)
- CSS Layouts [en] (2002)
- Sell Standards With Numbers [en] (2003)
- Chat and Standards [en] (2001)
- Jeremy Keith: The Beauty in Standards and Accessibility (Web2.0Expo, Berlin) [en] (2007)
- Pompage.net : le tao du design web [en] (2003)
- L'importance des standards du web [en] (2003)
- BonniNet [en] (2002)
- Standards [en] (2001)