A recording of an interview I did for the local radio, in French.
My interview starts at five minutes 14 seconds approximately. If you’ve heard my “English voice”, you’ll most certainly notice that my “French voice” is different (it’s quite a bit lower). Anybody with a scientific explanation for this phenomenon is most welcome to share it!
- Emission radio sur les weblogs [en] (2002)
- German Article in Migros Magazin [en] (2005)
- A Brief Update [en] (2004)
- Translation [en] (2001)
- Language [en] (2001)
- Radio: interviewée pour Journal Infime [en] (2005)
- Advice for a Translating Tool [en] (2007)
- Not All Switzerland Speaks German, Dammit! [en] (2007)
- Interview radio en ligne [en] (2005)
- Blogtree: Blog Genealogy [en] (2002)