Today at work: spent a very exciting day learning about Control.
A pretty piece of software to manage and integrate company processes. Map out how things are done, and allow each member of the “big picture” to see and understand where he/she fits in.
I feel ready for a revolution at work.
- FOWA: Enterprise Adoption of Social Software (Suw Charman) [en] (2007)
- My Interest in Organisations and how Social Media Fits in [en] (2013)
- Facebook: Sharing or Showing Off? [en] (2016)
- Social, Plural of Personal (or When Personal Scales) [en] (2012)
- LIFT08: Zentrale Intelligenz Agentur (Holm Friebe & Philipp Albers) [en] (2008)
- Lift13, The Agile Enterprise: Daniel Freitag [en] (2013)
- Trying Dictation Software [en] (2002)
- Lift11: Don Tapscott, Macrowikinomics [en] (2011)
- Web Peeves and Nice Finds [en] (2000)
- UI Design Makes You Happy! [en] (2002)