Semi-, because I heard it on the radio and it will be in the papers tomorrow. Scoop, because you probably haven’t heard about it yet.
A gunshot was fired in the centre of Lausanne early this afternoon. A man was spotted on his balcony with a gun.
The police were warned and closed up the whole area for a good hour. They put in place a cell of negotiators. Residents were forbidden to come out of their houses.
When his doorbell rang, and elderly man calmly opened to the police. He had fired his automatic gun into the sky to make sure it was still working.
The police confiscated the gun.
- Greta 2 [en] (2011)
- Photos of Switzerland [en] (2002)
- Headache: Picking a Date for an Event [en] (2007)
- The Hotel by the Sparkling Sea [en] (2009)
- Tell Them, I Say [en] (2014)
- Prune Your To-Do Lists, Mercilessly [en] (2010)
- Brat [en] (2009)
- Blogging in the Morning: Lift12, 3615, StartupWeekend [en] (2012)
- Going Solo Leeds Registration Open [en] (2008)
- Berlin, Belgrade: Two Contrasting Airport Experiences [en] (2007)