The CoS (Church of Scientology) is obviously pretty fearful of the work done by Operation Clambake, as it has seemingly asked Google to stop indexing this site.
See the article on Wired, and the email that xenu.org received from Google.
The latest news at Operation Clambake and a quick bout of googling tells us that Google is indexing most of the site again. If you think the work Operation Clambake is doing is useful, don’t hesitate to:
- spread the word
- link to Operation Clambake.
This piece of news gave me the motivation necessary to put online the reviews I had written for Fathom5 and AstoundingWeb (when they were alive), and in particular the review of Operation Clambake.
- Reviews [en] (2002)
- Church of Scientology… Not [en] (2000)
- Scientologie [en] (2002)
- Usenet [en] (2001)
- UI Design Makes You Happy! [en] (2002)
- Twitter Hashtags: A Quickie [en] (2007)
- Thinking About Tags [en] (2005)
- Google Him! [en] (2003)
- Afghanistan [en] (2001)
- Alarm: Orcut, Evil Fake Orkut Clone? [en] (2004)