Wil did get an obscene amount of Bloggies, though. Oh, and for the record, I only discovered he was an offline celebrity two days ago. Yeah, I know. No culture whatsoever. I did watch TNG, though – all the way from India.
I’m aware you’re all here looking for the CafePress gear. Actually, it sucked so badly I had to take it offline. Honest. (No, don’t you go and peek in the Google cache to check.)
I’ll comment on this extreme honour tomorrow, once I’ve finished dealing with all the fan email I received. Well yes, what did you think? (Thanks for the mail, Meryl, by the way!)
- Body Shop Tobacco Flower Scent [en] (2004)
- Blogs Can Hurt Reputations [en] (2005)
- Back Home [en] (2008)
- Why the Fifteen-Minute Timer Dash Works [en] (2009)
- The Orange Plastic Bag [en] (2002)
- Antibloggies [en] (2002)
- Happy 10th Blogversary, Climb to the Stars! [en] (2010)
- The Good Idea That's Not Working [en] (2010)
- Dealing with Spammers [en] (2000)
- About this site… and its author [archived] [en] (2004)
0 thoughts on “I won! I won! I won! [en]”
à moi le t-shirt!!!
J’apprécie l’initiative que t’as eue de resortir le thème d’actualité de
la tricherie organisée, en plein pendant les J.O.! 🙂
oh! c’est pas vraiment moi, il faut avouer. Remercie plutôt Davezilla et
PS – Wil, nothing personal. I think you’re a very nice person!
Time to cough it up, Stephanie. We want the real story! 😉
who wouldn’t cheat to win a t-shirt with a naked Karl on it? 🙂
No seriously Stephanie, this is *bad*. When I think you got us to vote
No fair! You must let me see the t-shirts.