He held up a mirror of words in front of me. I peered into it – only to be greeted by a stranger’s face.
“That’s not me!” I squealed.
“Of course it’s you,” he replied calmly. “When you look into a mirror, you see yourself, don’t you? It’s you.”
“Yes, but— but those are your words, aren’t they? I mean, this isn’t a real reflection, it’s gone into your eyes and back!”
The reflection broke out of the mirror and set off to greet my friends, waving to them.
- Weirdo [en] (2001)
- Somesso – Julie Meyer: Value Creation through Social
Media for Companies [en] (2008)
- LeWeb13: Dina Kaplan, Blip Co-founder (Fear) [en] (2013)
- Mirror Project [en] (2002)
- Of Grief and Travel [en] (2011)
- A Year of Chalet Mini-Holidays [en] (2009)
- LIFT08: Kevin Marks (Google Open Social: The Social Cloud) [en] (2008)
- Break Impressions [en] (2006)
- Swiss Culture Shock [en] (2002)
- Off to India [en] (2012)