Things are moving over at Independents Day.
The Future Independents Web: Visions of What’s to Come presents a series of essays about what the future of the independent web might be; one essay published every six hours – or every 250 .beats.
Keep checking. The .beat of the web is pulsing.
- Indépendants, lisez (et faites lire) le blog de l'eclau! [en] (2012)
- First-hand [en] (2003)
- Things I Enjoy Doing For My Friends [en] (2011)
- Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me [en] (2007)
- Deux astuces Mozilla [en] (2002)
- Christmas [en] (2007)
- Getting Daily Business Out of the Way [en] (2010)
- Fun With Spammers [en] (2001)
- Coming Out as Single and Childless [en] (2015)
- FOWA: The Edgeconomy (Umair Haque) [en] (2007)