Life is back its normal self again. Nice, comfy, rather uneventful. The urge to say all has gone. The great new ideas, the spark to change things and write the world have shimmered down into everyday routine. But that’s how things are, aren’t they?
I was telling Madhav yesterday that I have theories on everything – that is, apart from things I have no theories about. But still, I do have lots of them. If you’ve been reading through my weblog entries all these past months,
you’ll have heard some of them. And if we’ve talked together of subjects other than the weather, you’re bound to know some too.
- Weblog Portal [en] (2002)
- Writing Stories [en] (2008)
- Writing [en] (2000)
- Native? [en] (2001)
- Arrival [en] (2001)
- Here We Go Again [en] (2008)
- Warblogger… [en] (2002)
- WordCamp 2007: Lorelle VanFossen, Kicking Ass Content Connections [en] (2007)
- Vindication and Unintentional Plagiarism [en] (2013)
- This is How it Happens [en] (2016)