After a long and fruitful phone call with my sister, we have reached the following conclusions:
- we both are “John Grayish” in our way of viewing relationships
- most women who think John Gray is a backwards machist keen on bringing relationships back to the previous century have enough anger stocked up against men to last them a rather long time; the same phenomenon can be observed for a certain type of “man-hating feminism”
- most men who think John Gray is a brutish machist with no sensitivity have enough wagons of anger against women at their disposal to last them a rather long time; they also seem to have a healthy load of anger against men, too, and to have dismissed a good part of their masculinity
- inspired by the previous observation, we notice that the women stated above tend to have a troubled relationship with their “inner woman”
- all this brings us to believe that the healthy development of one’s inner man is dependant on one’s overall relationship with women, and vice-versa
The observations above are generalities based on our personal experience. There are (and will always be) exceptions. Please do not feel free to flame if you disagree.