You can be “open” about yourself in two ways:
- be open about your history
- be open about what you are going through and feeling right now.
- How Do You Personally Define or Explain "Web 2.0"? [en] (2010)
- Lift13, Gudrun Pétursdóttir: Icelandic Constitution [en] (2013)
- Tired of Batteries Falling Out of Your Hearing Aids? [en] (2014)
- So Many Failed Fittings [en] (2015)
- On Being Wiped Out [en] (2008)
- A Week Without My Cat [en] (2010)
- Taking Photos at Supernova [en] (2007)
- SwissBlogs Directory Open! [en] (2003)
- Pragmatic [en] (2001)
- Meditation and Death (Batchelor) [en] (2002)
0 thoughts on “Thought [en]”
I always love your “thoughts” because they don’t leave much to discuss.
I could say “you could be opened up like a fish in a cannery as well” but
that’s just gross and juvenile, so I won’t say it.