Groan

Last night I installed IE6. I thought I was installing it alongside IE5.5 – I wanted both the browsers on my system. After reboot, I realized IE6 had been installed over IE5.5, so I uninstalled it.

Now, in Outlook Express, I get emails with blank senders (some of them, not all), and my mailing list sorting rules aren’t working anymore.

And of course my news server has been down for days so I can’t leave piles of messages on usenet to see if anybody else has the same problems…

Similar Posts:

This entry was posted in Stuff that doesn't fit and tagged Stuff that doesn't fit. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>