Yesterday evening, mexican dinner with my old class. It’s always astonishing to see how much people can change and nevertheless stay the same in ten years’ time.
All of a sudden, everybody has switched from student-life to working-life – well, almost everyone ; )
Two of us are still studying, and a third will join us next year.
Our class used to be exactly half-boys, half-girls. The boys would stick together and so would the girls. When the class was seated around a single table, there would be a dividing line between the sexes. Don’t ask me why.
Last night, we all mixed up; it was a pleasant change. I talked more with some of the boys of my class than I had ever done during the three years we saw each other every day.
Maybe the “boys” have grown up a bit in ten years. I, certainly, have.
- Indian Stuff Properly Online [en] (2011)
- Lift09 Workshop: Where will you work tomorrow? (Pierre Belcari) [en] (2009)
- Back [en] (2000)
- Lift09 — Jörg Jelden — Fakesumption [en] (2009)
- Lift09 — Change — Yeong Roh [en] (2009)
- Alive and Well [en] (2001)
- Groan [en] (2001)
- Busy Week [en] (2009)
- Life Comes in Bursts [en] (2009)
- Two Deaths [en] (2011)