A slightly lighter note *wink*
I knew that “wet sari sex” was one of the most popular search referrals I got. Or any combination thereof. A week or so back, I got “hairy males naked” – and today, I’m entering the French porn scene: “sex vieilles dames”.
Sometimes I really wonder how my rambling can keep them coming over for that kind of stuff.
- Disclaimer [en] (2001)
- Visibility is in Feedback Loops [en] (2006)
- Google Questions [en] (2007)
- Blogging in the Morning: Lift12, 3615, StartupWeekend [en] (2012)
- SpiroLattic Resurrection [en] (2006)
- Feedly: More Than a Newsreader, Maybe Your Search Engine of Tomorrow? [en] (2009)
- BarCamp Lausanne: Wuala (Dominik Grolimund) [en] (2007)
- Going Solo Venues, Open Stage, and Link Love [en] (2008)
- Being Lifter 20: I'm the "Star" Networker! [en] (2008)
- LeWeb'09: Facebook, Facebook Connect, Identity (Ethan Beard) [en] (2009)
2 thoughts on “Disturbing Search Requests [en]”
Seems that citing scary search requests attracts more scary people 😉
NEED SOMEONE SMOOTHY OPEN MINDED TO KISS HER EVERYWHERE .IT MIGHT BE YOU ARE THE ONE .