There are lots of talented people in the world. They produce good music, that I can hear on the radio, or write interesting things that I can read on the Internet.
I can access something that was produced at the other end of the world in the click of the mouse or a flick of the radio button. And that is wonderful.
But it also brings on some sense of frustration: there is too much good music for me to listen to it all. There are too many interesting sites or articles for me to visit them all.
There is too much out there for me to absorb.
Life is too short. Choices have to be made.
- Fear the Culture of Fear (danah boyd SXSW 2012) [en] (2013)
- Lift11: Don Tapscott, Macrowikinomics [en] (2011)
- Thinking Too Much [en] (2016)
- Losing Credit [en] (2012)
- Podcasts I’m Listening To [en] (2015)
- Music and Sadness [en] (2016)
- What I’m Good At [en] (2018)
- Notes From San Francisco [en] (2007)
- Firefox Extension Can Work With Flock [en] (2006)
- On The Media: Discovering a New Podcast I Like [en] (2010)