Yes, I know. Lots about my animals, these days.
Well, coming home from the vet’s, it seems that I’ve been doing the worst thing possible: feeding cat food to the dog and vice-versa.
Cats are pure carnivores. Dogs are omnivores. They need a different diet, and each have very specific protein and vitamin requirements.
So here I am, with my veterinary kitty and doggie foods. It looks expensive, but it’s rather economical: as it is dry, a little goes a long way. And it is good quality.
I guess if the vet feeds that to her animals, and she is neither producing it, nor paid to promote it, it’s worth a try, isn’t it?
- Missing Kitty [en] (2004)
- Musings on Fitting Strategy (and Pricing) [en] (2014)
- Tounsi: Hope Is Easier Than Grief [en] (2017)
- Grandma and Bagha [en] (2001)
- Life without Cali [en] (2001)
- Bagha: One Year, Coming Up [en] (2011)
- Mes liens “coronavirus” (COVID-19) [en] (2020)
- Brené Brown on Vulnerability (TEDx Talk) [en] (2011)
- Meeting [en] (2001)
- Violence [en] (2001)
0 thoughts on “Cat and Dog Diet [en]”
catfood for Cali ? tch cch…DOOFUS 😉
Joey thrives on mincemeat …mebbe u could try that..oops, I mean for Cali of course 😉
well, don’t forget joey is an omnivore! he needs more than pure meat ; )